Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, December 13, 2021

It Finally Snowed!!


Yooo! First off - it snowed this week. Which is so sick. I love the snow and am hyped for hopefully more snow to come :) 
Snow!!



Highlights of the week:

- got to play basketball with Antibus and his cousin on peeday with some other Elders too. It was super fun!
Film picture- Rubiks


- Nine people we are teaching will be baptized in the next month!! 



- We got a call from ZEID POOPOO. Like bro what... I don't how he got our number again lol. I haven't talked to him in like eight months lol
Elder G² and Elder Heywood 


- Antibus got a job but wouldn't take it cuz it made him work Sunday
film. me n Elder Moffett 

- I found out I am not getting transferred! I'll be here for 6 months! Pretty sick. I am excited to see all the great things that happen here!
 District B District Council 


- I got another roll of film developed. If you wanna see it then let me know 
lol a kid we are teaching passed out and got a pic with him posted up with a BoM and a pamphlet 



Song of the Week:
- Sia Christmas Album. Shout out to Elder Ross



Scripture of the Week:
- Matthew 11 (The New Testament). This chapter is so good! Take time to read it this week:) 

Someone we are teaching got us a gift 



This is my address: (hint: it never changes)

Elder Tyler Ditto 
Utah Salt Lake Mission
3487 S 1300 E
West Entrance
Salt Lake City, UT 84106


Snowy love, 

Elder Ditto 

1 comment:

  1. If I didn't know better I would of thought the picture with the rubik's cube was your dad!! Snow makes everything so magical! Can't wait to get some. Have a very Merry Christmas!! love, the Button's

    ReplyDelete