Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, September 27, 2021

Yugoslavia & Bruce Lee

To quote A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie: "I'm feeling marvelous." This week wasn't out of the ordinary in any way really. It was the last full week of the transfer, so stay tuned to what changes this next week. Pretty curious to see what happens. We know Elder Wright is leaving but I don't know who is coming in. 
Janet and me!
Someone we are teaching "stole" my phone and took s picture of me lol


Here are some of the things that happened this week:

- We met someone named Mustafa from Yugoslavia!! Throwback to the Green Guy! #bestmovieever 

- Had a killer exchange with Elder Heggie and Welch. Elder Welch is from the Seattle area, which is always fun to talk about. I miss Washington!

- We worked so hard this week with someone we are teaching who was supposed to get baptized on Saturday. Like daggum. But he said he feels like he needs to feel more conviction before he gets baptized. He is so ready and just needs to not just have one foot in. He's gotta just jump all in!!! 

- Saw our friend Jimmy and he was wearing a Bruce Lee shirt. He said his ex-girlfriend made it for him lol. He still loves it tho
Crazy car we saw in the church parking lot. This whole car got junked in a day. They literally stole everything from it. 

Elder Wright and me

Elder Wright hopped on the film camera train! 


If you want to send me a letter, here is my address (it's the same one it always is):  

Utah Salt Lake Mission
3487 S 1300 E
West Entrance
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
 I am learning how to embroider! 

Scripture of the Week: 
- I'm actually just gonna share a little spiritual thought. Someone at church gave a talk about prayer and why it is so important to pray for people we love and care about — especially when we are around them. I thought that was really cool, and I hadn't really ever thought of that. She was saying how many bad things and arguments it would eliminate. Cuz like imagine you praying that your brother will have a great day and will feel confident while trying out for basketball tomorrow. Then like an hour later (as a brother would), you guys start arguing about something dumb. Wouldn't it be a lot easier to just move on and apologize if you had both just been a part of prayer on his behalf? Think about it. 

Song of the Week:



Also, I made a vlog this week so if you wanna see it then send me an email and I'll probably send it.

Love,
- Elder Ditto 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your investigator wasn't ready for baptism - we'll be praying for him! Great embroidering! We have a brother in our ward who has entered beautiful and amazing embroidered scenes into the Fair for many years. Love pretty much anything the Choir sings!! Thanks for sharing! love, the Button's

    ReplyDelete