Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, October 11, 2021

You'll never guess what I did....

Howdy their partner. I hope you all had an enjoyable week. We got lots of rain!! It was pretty legit getting so much rain and lightning and thunder. I still have mixed feelings about rain. But I definitely like it more than I used to. It's good for the earth too, so I gotta like it. 


Walking to church with Antibus


Miracle of (last) Week:

We are teaching this family, and they have been going to church every week for a while, read the scriptures every day, pray every day, etc. Basically, they are WAY ready to be baptized. Like super ready. BUT they feel like they want to be baptized on Christmas Day. They want to give Jesus a present.  Which is dope....but they are missing out on all of the blessings they would be getting in between that time. They NEED the Holy Ghost, which is the one who will help them in school, work, daily life, make good decisions, etc. Anyways...they watched General Conference and we went over after and they said that they had their questions answered and they want to get baptized this weekend. This was such a cool testimony builder that the prophets and apostles of Christ's Church are real! Like they actually are the ones who help lead His church. And if we go in with Questions to General Conference, then we can get them answered through the Holy Spirit. THAT IS SO SO COOL! 
Fall colors are gnarly here


Speaking of baptism - right now, six of the people that we are teaching have chosen that they want to be baptized. Some of them are very ready. Some of them are going to have to make some life changes and really show their dedication to follow Christ before it can happen. But man I am hyped. Four of those people should be getting baptized this weekend😊 

I got a ring mandrel! Now I can make rings.


Highlights of the Week:

- BRUH. There is this homeless guy who always tries to get into the building and sleep there. Church buildings are not homeless shelters. It's super sad but this has happened a lot on my mission. If we let everyone in all the time, then all church buildings everywhere would be full of homeless people. Anyways...the other day we when we were walking into our apartment complex, we were greeted by one of the homeless guys who always camps out by the church right by our house. He was not very nice and was demanding us ti microwave his noodles lol. Then was demanding all this other stuff, and gosh dang dude this guy was a jerk. Oh ya! He lied to us last weekend about having permission in the building and meeting with one of the church leaders. Then he lied to us again cuz he said he was leaving to Logan that night. But we saw him the very next day waiting for us at our apartment. 

- I shaved my head. I also shaved Elder Sedgwicks hair. It kinds like peer pressure it onto each other. Not the worst idea. But not the best.
Some bald pictures 




- I ate goat and some weird African leaf meal 
General Conference! I saw Jacob Stucki! Crazy 


- we got a bench! Now we work out every morning and lift at night. So sick 

- Witnessed 2 guys rob a store... got a picture and they ended up finding them. But wack 

- Made some more vlogs :) 
The squad after a missionary meeting 


We made ribs!!! They were actually way good! 



Scripture of the Week: 
- 1 Nephi 1:1. FAMILY is so so important 
I, Nephi, having been aborn of bgoodly cparents, therefore I was dtaught somewhat in all the learning of my father; and having seen many eafflictions in the course of my days, nevertheless, having been highly favored of the Lord in all my days; yea, having had a great knowledge of the goodness and the mysteries of God, therefore I make a frecord of my proceedings in my days.

Song of the Week:



Love,
- Elder Ditto 

1 comment:

  1. We're having rain this week now, and you are right, the Fall colors are amazing! So wonderful that you're baptizing a family this weekend! What great miracle! So glad they watched General Conference. Make it another great week! love, the Button's

    ReplyDelete