Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

We Met Falafel Phil!!!

Woahhh Tuesday letter from Elder Ditto... getting crazy. I have been up since 4:30am this morning....Today we went to the Bountiful Temple! It was awesome. A temple is an amazing place where we make some special promises and covenants with our Heavenly Father. It really was a great experience and I felt God's love for me. I hope next time we go it doesn't have to be quite so early tho haha 

Early morning Bountiful temple 


Okay here are some funny stories from this week:

- I broke a bike chain and got a metal sliver in my hand... this metal piece is still in my finger, so if you have any tips to get those out then let me know. Hopefully, I don't get tetanus.
Poop


- We lost our car fob, so we had to interrupt sacrament meeting so we could go find it and then the alarm beeper thing started going off and we couldn't figure out how to stop it...still don't really know how I got it to stop, but we found our fob and now we are all good #thankseldernogueira 
Elder Quorum with Antibus 


- I got to teach in Spanish again! I'm definitely not good at Spanish and always get it mixed up with Japanese vocab or grammar. But it's fun and causes me to really think! 
Lazer dog



- Walked into a wing place and this guy (looks like falafel phil) and he yells "IT'S CLOSED!!!" and "THEY HAVE NO WORKERS!" Then he starts praying and the worker/owner walks away during the middle of the prayer after the prayer ended he just hyped the restaurant up and said "goodbye." Bro, it was so weird. And especially weird cuz the Falafel Phil guy doesn't even work there hahaha. He was just some random dude. Pray for Falafel Phil🙏🏽
The McRib is back 


Other notable-ish events:

- I "got to" ride a bike again this week

- had exchanges almost every day (5/7 days... no thanksgiving and no Sunday)

- Ate Thanksgiving with a nice part-member family. They hooked us up with an extra plate of food too 😛

- Currently, we are teaching over 60 people... way too many lol. We have been trying to "stop teaching" people like crazy. It's amazing how many people we get to meet who show real interest in changing and following Jesus Christ and then flake on us 😂

- I saw lots of blessings this week from being bold and persistent with people we met, members of the church, people we are teaching, missionaries, etc. 

PLEASE pray for Antibus this week!! He is a beast. 
Antibus learns more about prophets

Antibus!!! Learns the Word of Wisdom 


Quote of the Week:
- "Those cookies were bussin bussin... Well...not bussin bussin. But bussin." - Jovanni 

Song of the Week:
- Clarity by Zedd



Scripture of the Week:
- Alma Ch. 11 (The Book of Mormon)

In case any of you are DYING to send me a letter or some Christmas cheer, here you go:

Elder Tyler Ditto 
Utah Salt Lake Mission
3487 S 1300 E
West Entrance
Salt Lake City, UT 84106

Love you all,
Elder Ditto 

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing that you got to go to the Bountiful Temple! A year after my brother died, my parents and all my sisters and their husbands went there to do his work. It holds a special place in my heart. So glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving. We spent the day at Dave and Keri's. Kelsi and her husband came home so that was great! She's 7 months along with our first great-granddaughter! That's crazy! Make it a great week! Praying for Antibus! love, the Button's

    ReplyDelete