Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, January 24, 2022

I Finally Got MY Pokémon Card!

Why did the chicken cross the road? 

To get to the other side...
A kid we are teaching gifted me a "Ditto" pokemon card. It has taken me 21 years to get this card... pretty hyped to finally have it haha



I never know how to start these emails lol. Anyways, here are a few notable-ish things to mention:

- We got a lil bit of snow this week
I got a lil fisheye lens...totally gnar



- Talked to some really arrogant and prideful people this week. People who really aren't willing to see anything, except for what they want to see. I definitely am not close to being a perfectly humble person, but I am trying hard to work on that change in my life. Humility allows growth and accepting others' ideas.

 

- I dunked on a 12 yr old while in my missionary clothes

- Got my chip put in. Felt really achy and sore and had a bad headache. Kinda sucked. But now I can say I've gotten the Booster
My favorite lesson to teach. I am so grateful for God's plan for us.


- Chic-Fil-A spelled my name "Diddo"

- I buzzed and faded up Elder Nogueira! Maybe I should be a barber after my mission
Elder Nogueira's haircut



- Saw a lady today who cut a hole in her mask so she could breath 😂😂 effective and innovation.

Song of the Week:
- Drift Away by Uncle Kracker. This song is fire! Shoutout to Uncle Kracker for inspiring so many 



Scripture of the Week:
- Enos (The Book of Mormon). This is such a good book in the Book of Mormon! Such a good example of how prayer answers questions, and how we can ask for repentance and forgiveness. 

心から、
ディット長老

No comments:

Post a Comment