Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, January 31, 2022

All Good Things Require Effort

Honestly, I barely remember what happened this week. And the only two notes I took consisted of "Made some yummy food" & "last week in the area."



Basically, we worked real hard to spend time finding new PREPARED people to teach. We also had lots of teaching opportunities, and almost equally as many fall through haha. I really have learned to appreciate people who actually stick to their word and follow through with their commitments/appointments. I also started to say goodbye to some people in the area. It is sad to say goodbye, but I am also excited to get to move to a different area. Six months in one area is a pretty long time. 

 PrettyBird. Good, but WAY too expensive


Some gnar fish eye pics 

Lots of different goodbyes to people










You'll find out in my next email where I am and what I am doing. 

Well, I will share a quick scripture that I shared yesterday at church in a lil talk. Give it a read real quick:

Alma 5:45-46 (The Book of Mormon)

"45. And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things whereof I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety?
"46. Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God. Behold, I have fasted and prayed many days that I might know these things of myself. And now I do know of myself that they are true; for the Lord God hath made them manifest unto me by his Holy Spirit; and this is the spirit of revelation which is in me."

I love this chapter of The Book of Mormon. It is a great chapter to get rid of pride lol. Also, a really good scripture to learn about good questions and how they can help with teaching. Anyways...I KNOW that as we WORK to have a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, then we CAN have it. And we will know by the power of the Holy Ghost. I challenge you all to work extra hard this week to strengthen your faith and testimony. 





Song of the Week:
- When The Sun Goes Down by Uncle Kracker and Kenny Chesney. Shoutout to Kyle and Kade



Thanks for reading,
Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment