Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, February 7, 2022

Car got Stolen. Chipotle with Spiders.

This was by far the most different week I have had on my mission. To start off, we had transfers, and now I am serving in Murray. Again. Wild haha. It's actually South Salt Lake, but we are in the Murray zone. But the crazier part is I am covering one of the same wards that I covered like 10 months ago which doesn't happen all that often. But ya, we cover two wards, and I live like three minutes down the road from where I lived for the last six months. 
Goodbye Elder Nogueira:(

Towers On Main. I was here every single day for the last 6 months. Crazy!



I was sad to leave the South Salt Lake Stake and all the awesome people there. But also I was ready to see something new. Which I sorta got haha. Oh, and I am in a trio again! Elder Ely is from Spokane, WA, and likes cinematography and mountain biking. Elder Petty is from North Carolina and likes making music, and wearing spiderman costumes. We have been getting along well, and trios are always really fun! 

Okay here are some highlights from the week:

- We got Chipotle. But Elder Nogueira's had a spider in it. Not yummy 

- A missionary car got stolen in our zone ðŸ˜‚ they left it running and then some guys took it. Then he also stole all their Books of Mormon, pamphlets, jackets, etc. He took everything in the car.

- I had SO many meetings this week I had to go to 

- We started teaching a guy with SIX fingers.

- Someone gave us an English Quran!! Finally. It took forever.

- Let's just say we saw two naked whales... eww

- Our mission is being a pilot mission for a new daily schedule! Basically, we start studying an hour earlier and plan at night. So far it's been good and bad.

This leads me well into one of the parts that has made this week so weird. So for the next transfer, I will have my two companions here in Murray, and then a companion in Rose Park area (Elder Hernandez). The two of us are going to be going around the whole mission giving trainings on implementing the new schedule, how to plan effectively, and how to set goals that allow us to help the people we teach progress and help us as missionaries improve. So basically every day I leave Elder Ely and Elder Petty to meet up with Elder Hernandez and we do our training stuff. So it is really weird only working in my area sometimes. But I am excited to see what good comes from these trainings and exchanges. It'll be fun and a growing experience. 

-Final goodbyes to so many I love in my last area.
saying goodbye to people 

BWW with Elder Nogueira. There is a national wing shortage tho, which made it more expensive:(








Song of the Week:
- American Money by BØRNS. Shoutout to Elder Nogueira for playing the song for me. It's way good tho



Scripture of the Week:
- Doctrine and Covenants Section 33. This section is super good and one that the mission has been focusing on a lot recently. 

Oh, also I got another roll of film back. If you wanna see the pics, then let me know.



Thanks fam,
Elder T. Ditto

1 comment:

  1. Spiders? No more business at chipotle's! Goodbye's are hard but that's pretty amazing you get to be back in your old area! Must be a reason. Make it a great week! love, the Button's

    ReplyDelete