Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, February 14, 2022

Hot Air Balloon Proselytizing

Welcome back!! And Happy Valentine's Day. I hope everyone is getting to spend time with their significant other today, and remember the true meaning of Valentine's Day...jk idk what the true meaning is haha. Oh, and if you are a missionary, then hopefully you spend some extra time talking to your fam and spending time with Jesus:) 
A sick Jeep from some war back in the day 


Overall this week was pretty good! Really busy. Me and Elder Hernandez got some trainings done, and we even got to go up to Coalville! Which I thought was Wyoming lol, and I was stoked cuz I haven't been to WY before...but it's just Utah haha. So I guess I will have to wait till we go up to Rock Springs, WY this week. 
Selfie at MLC with Elder Welch, Weed and Leon


I sadly don't have lots of crazy things to share. It is a hummer cuz by the time it was Saturday night, I had only gotten to work our area and do normal missionary work for 5.5 hrs! Which is wild. But I will try to write down better the things that happen while traveling around too. We did help two more people choose a baptismal date, which is cool! And we spoke in church and got some more people to come to watch and listen to us talk about Jesus Christ:) 


This week I walked into a wall and cut my head, got to have interviews with President, gave some church tours, met a lot of crazy cool people, saw a Chick-fil-A hot air balloon, and got offered to ride in it, got In-n-Out, and had MLC (mission leadership council).
Chick-fil-A balloon



A cool quote from this week and this week's trainings that we gave, was when a missionary said "wow, I have never planned so good" and "oh man...this just makes sense! I can't believe I hadn't been planning to help people progress." I honestly thought all these trainings about planning and goal setting was gonna be kinda lame and not needed. But it amazes me how many missionaries don't know how to plan or struggle with these things. Pretty cool that President Prier felt like we needed to talk about these things, and some people thought it would be dumb. But I know that Preach My Gospel and the revelation President Prier receives is so important. 
the Quran

Selfie with Elder Wright and Hernandez 



Song of the Week:

- Sleep On The Floor by The Lumineers. Since it is Valentine's Day...this song is really good. Def a song I will have at my wedding hahah





- I Need The Every Hour by The Lower Lights. This one is very fitting for my love of Jesus Christ



Scripture of the Week:


Write me an email or letter! I wanna hear you y'all are doing! 


Elder Tyler Ditto 
Utah Salt Lake Mission
3487 S 1300 E
West Entrance
Salt Lake City, UT 84106

Me and Elder Ely and Elder Petty

Goodbye! 

- Elder Ditto

1 comment:

  1. I wrote you something last week and Google wouldn't publish it so now I don't remember what I said so 'Happy Valentine's Day'!=) love, the Button's

    ReplyDelete