Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, April 4, 2022

Same room as the Prophet

Gosh dang, General Conference was amazing!

General Conference pics!!



 The squad

I was able to go to the Sunday afternoon session in person, which was super cool. I've gone 2 other times (when I was 8, and then my freshman year at BYU), but this time was definitely the most memorable and impactful. I actually felt like I was THERE and like wanted to be there. Like I was for real listening and it was awesomeπŸ˜‚ Surprisingly I didn't see anyone I knew, but it was fun sitting with other missionaries. 



Also this week I got to go to Wyoming for a couple days, and do exchanges with some Elders up there. I got to meet a lot of really cool people and learn from the missionaries over there in Wyoming. It was definitely tiring driving around so much. 
Sick bike in Kemmerer WY



Also this week:

- Six Elders and I got stuck on the UTA Train while going back from Conference and got locked in... we eventually made it home safe, though



- I threw up all my lunch cuz I ate too much
Blue vest gang



- Elder Griffiths and I raced on tricycles
We saw Dodi at a pawn shop! 



- Read Alma Chapter 5 a LOT
Me and Elder Nogueira with the green bus



Song of the Week:
- Any song from the Princess and the Frog soundtrack



Scripture of the Week:
- Alma Chapter 5 (The Book of Mormon). Sooo many questions are asked here and I love what is taught in the chapter. 


luv,
Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment