Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, April 11, 2022

"The Book of Mormon" Testifies of Christ

This week was a roller coaster. A lot of really good and bad things happened. Even the weather was a roller coaster we had some REALLY warm and sunny days and some quite cold and a lil rain too. 
biking 


I also met a lady who at one point had 60 CATS!! So crazy. And don't worry...she is doing a lot better now, and only has 6 lol. 60 is way too many if you ask me...even 6 is too much. 
Exchanges one of the nights



I also was able to be part of probably the loudest sacrament meeting ever. There were so many babies and little kids screaming, it was crazy. Honestly pretty hard to focus s ok sometimes...but also good to know those parents are making church a priority. 
 Elder Nogueira 

Elder Leon

Cute puppy


I had the opportunity to read finish The Book of Mormon this last week. I was reading it through and highlighting all of the references to Jesus Christ. I was honestly pretty amazed how many times His name or a reference to who He is came up. I can now say I KNOW that The Book of Mormon testifies of Jesus Christ...just like it says on the cover. Let me be honest for a second though — I kinda hate reading. But I LOVE reading The Book of Mormon. It brings me joy, and I learn something new from it all the time. It helps me with every aspect of my life. I re-extend the invitation given by Moroni at the end of the book and can promise you that if you read The Book of Mormon with a real desire to get an answer and change, then you will also come to know it is a book from God. I know this because I have done it. 

Song of the Week:
- The Lions Mane by Trevor Hall. Shoutout to my buddy Jack, who showed me Trevor Hall. This song is pretty interesting. 



Scripture of the Week:

If you would like to request a free copy of The Book of Mormon you can click HERE
Some crazy sunglasses



Sincerely, 
Elder Ditto

1 comment:

  1. Had a daughter that struggled with reading. As we read the scriptures at night she kept getting better. Her favorite scripture, the shortest one in the BOM. One daughter was so good she could read faster than we could absorb it. Good memories...

    ReplyDelete