Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Someone Slashed Our Tires?!

Hola todos! 

We got to go to the young men's activity this last week and it was awesome. We just shoveled snow with them and then played chair soccer. It was super fun and productive. For all you missionaries: if you aren't involved much in the youth program, then START NOW! 

Taking to my mom on Day

 
We met this guy named Ian after working out one morning and waiting to get our sack breakfast from the hotel (jeez that sounds spoiled lol. Don't worry tho, after being here since October, all I get is milk, juice, and a banana usually. It gets old after a while). We had a really interesting conversation about religion and what he believes, and what we believe (more like what he thinks we believe). It was a good conversation tho and I think everyone left with more knowledge and things to think about. 
Some more tech decks I made 


After one of our member messages, one of the kids was whispering to his dad and had his phone pulled out very intently. Then after a few minutes of saying bye, the dad said "I wasn't going to say anything about it...but me and my sons have been playing a lot Pokemon Go and we jsut caught a Ditto Pokemon. And you're wearing a purple sweater and my son thought that was funny." Just the everyday life of a Ditto. I'm basically a celebrity. 
flat tire 🤗


Also this week we got a flat tire. Idk how it happened so my only explanation is we got out tire slashed. I highly doubt this was the case (especially since it slowly went down over a few days/weeks haha), but who knows. 
Lots of opportunities for shoveling

We got to shovel a lot this week and that was fun. Now I try to find joy in the little things lol. 
Elder Cooper tried to use the dishwasher but melted a spoon instead 


Scripture of the Week:
- 2 Nephi 9 (The Book of Mormon). 

This whole chapter is soo good. It's been my favorite chapter for a while now. Give it a good read. 

Song of the Week:
- Rejoice in Christ RIC v3 by Young Chap. 


This song is absolutely fire. So many bars and he spits facts. Seriously such a sick song. Also all the missionaries in my fam got a shootout so that makes it extra dope. I will attach the file, so all you missionaries can bump it with your District next District Council. Link to soundtrack: https://soundcloud.com/nathan-ditto-663863845/rejoice-young-chap-feat-the?ref=clipboard&p=i&c=0

Lyrics: REJOICE IN HIM Who you gonna call when life gets hard? No ghost busters. You gotta call up on God When it feels like your by yourself and your all alone. Remember youve got angels all around you and they’re cheering you on Life’s a wavy sea but He can make it calm He died for me you can see it on his palm You can feel the Holy Ghost like fire no alarm He wants us back with him wrapped up inside his arms Rejoice in Him. Preach the word. Be a light Try not to sin. Always serve, pray all day and night They’ll be coming again once everybody hears About the truths said by the prophets and the seers I can go on a mission just to speed it up Like Alex Alexa Tyler and Malia He’s the perfect lamb. No flaws no sins He died for me Thats the atonement They made a plan for us and it’s perfect We can be washed in his blood like detergent He bled for me In gethsemane He knows exactly what you go thru Your not soloing Yosemite You’ve got the rope hooked up and He’s belaying you 5k people to feed 2 fish 5 loaves, so what you gonna do you cant walk across the road. To grocery outlet, bargain market, James and John were both like darnet. Then he was like “I got this guys Ill just go and pray apon it.” You can be good Or you can be bad You can be happy Or you can be sad Savior or Satan, its your choice But Imma pick Christ and Rejoice Who you gonna call when life gets hard? No ghost busters. You gotta Call up on God When it feels like your by yourself and your all alone. Remember youve got angels all around you and they’re cheering you on Life’s a wavy sea but He can make it calm He died for me you can see it on his palm You can feel the Holy Ghost like fire no alarm He wants us back with him wrapped up inside his arms Rejoice in Him. Preach the word. Be a light Try not to sin. Always serve, pray all day and night They’ll be coming again once everybody hears About the truths said by the prophets and the seers I can go on a mission just to speed it up Like Alex Alexa Tyler and Malia No Liahona in my hand, he’s my guide Cant catch a fish, throw it on the other side Im talking about the net Im tryna catch a trout You could not forget You can not doubt That he died for you and he died for me And he cares about you and he cares about me And he cares about us, And I want his trust, If your ever doubting send your questions up above Im spitting facts, you can run miles on miles on end and keep running laps You can run and not be weary like Kipchoge You could like a sweet life I aint talking Zack and Cody Sit back let him take the wheel I aint talking Nascar I talking about the real deal Big Russ is the prophet I aint talking bologna The Book of Mormons true, and thats my testimony This is when Rhetts preaches** Rejoice in Him. Preach the word. Be a light Try not to sin. Always serve, pray all day and night They’ll be coming again once everybody hears About the truths said by the prophets and the seers I can go on a mission just to speed it up Like Alex Alexa Tyler and Malia Rejoice in Him. Preach the word. Be a light Try not to sin. Always serve, pray all day and night They’ll be coming again once everybody hears About the truths said by the prophets and the seers I can go on a mission just to speed it up Like Alex Alexa Tyler and Malia Hyrum finishes it up
Luv is Rage, 

Elder Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment