Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, April 5, 2021

Kendama and Table Tennis

What's good broskis! This was a good week that ended with a bang. General Conference was straight fire (aka really good) and got me pumped for the next 6 months. 
Covid vaccine with sunny squinty eyes

Japan is still closed but apparently they are gonna have all the elderly vaccined by June. So good progress. I also got my vaccine one Saturday. I love Japan and hope to go there one day😂
More ants 



Shrimp stir fry I made


I FINALLY GOT TO PLAY PING PONG WITH KOHTASTSU! We got to meet up and talk about Easter and the gospel of Jesus Christ and then after we played ping ping and some kendama together. He was so hyped that I played kendama and then when I showed him my mad skillz him and his friend Antonio were so stoked. They said once I go go Japan that I should just walk around playing with it and people will flock haha. It was fun. I also almost beat Kohtastu the first game of ping pong (19-21) and then got destroyed the second game haha. Japanese is sick. 

General Conference was so good. I loved literally all the talks. I can't pick a favorite right now. 
You've been egged


To celebrate Easter my wonderful mother sent us Easter eggs and a sign so that we could "egg" people's homes and to help them remember why we celebrate Easter cuz one of the twelve eggs would be empty like Christ's tomb. 
Saying "bye" to Elder Hamner😟 


I also got to help one of our friend's, David, do some gardening and moving lots of dirt in between conference sessions. We had a great talk about our personal conversion and the importance of organized religion. 

Overall a solid week. Definitely some hard times with people not wanting to meet with us and it being spring break. But I hope you all had a great Easter. 
Finally got a board


Scripture of the week:
- General Conference! If you haven't listened to it then please go listen! Click HERE

Song of the week:
- "The Star Spangled BannerShout out to the constitution!


 Plane guy we met from the park




Love you all equally,
Elder Ditto 

1 comment:

  1. We were 'egged' too! Fun idea!! Love that version of the National Anthem, inspiring! Shrimp stir fry looks yummy - mad cooking skills. How did the vaccination go? Any symptoms? Make it a great week! love, the Button's

    ReplyDelete