Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, April 19, 2021

Season 2 Episode 1: Goodbye and Hello

Welcome to Season 2 of The Elder Ditto Show! 
Me at the beautiful SLC Capital Building

This season will be taking place in Murray (more like South Salt Lake) in the Granite Park Stake. I now cover two wards in that stake. My new companion's name is Elder Wright and he is from Utah haha. 
Meeting Elder Wright my new companion

His family lives in Kanab Utah (which is basically Arizona), but he lived in Corde d'alene, ID for his high school time. He is pretty cool and likes music by Kanye, which is good. 


The nice Sakura Blossoms at the Salt Lake Capital 



Oh, also some people were asking about how my first round of vaccine went. I have had no post-vaccine symptoms or anything, so I hope that next week when I get my 2nd shot, it goes the same. 
Saying "bye" to the Japanese members 


Farewell dinner

I also got to say "bye" to some of the people in my other area before I left and that was awesome. I really miss everyone over there. When I said "bye" to one of the Japanese members and said I was leaving the Japanese ward, she even started to cry when I prayed. It made me sad and I love my broski's over there. 
Elder Wright
China Town on the strip 


Okay, so my new area is a bit run down. I serve in like South Salt Lake but technically Murray area. Or at least that's the Zone that I am in. But anyways, in my area people just let there dogs poop everywhere and leave it. To quote Elder Hamner: "This is the kind of area where people let their dog poop on the sidewalk and leave it." This is so true here. I guess some dude got murdered here the other day too. Oh and our neighbors love to party. Pretty sickk 
A watch that my man Dodi gave me. Everyone iced out!


My new Off-White shoes that a sick member gave me who makes music 


Also when I was walking to an appointment this week in my new area I was just walking around thinking about what I was gonna have for dinner and then I looked up and saw the Sanchez's house (they are in the Da ichi ward)!! I was so stoked and then we went by later that night and said "hi." I loved saying hi to them and getting to speak some Japanese too.
The Granite Tabernacle that I used to serve in for the Da Ichi Ward.

Inside of the beautiful chapel

Scripture of the Week:
- Helaman Chapter 5. Obviously verse 12 is really popular in this chapter, but honestly there are some other verses that are even better! Go give it another read if you can.

Song of the Week: 
- A Moment Apart by ODESZA. This song is way fire. Shootout to all the ODESZA fans. Especially Elder Scow 長老。


Elder Wright





Party it up this week!

Love, 
Elder Ditto 

1 comment:

  1. Elder a guy seated us at a restaurant this weekend and he totally reminded me of you. Your twin lives in the Cle Elum area, lol. Sorry you had to leave your Japenese ward that you've grown to love. Humm, what's to love about a place where people leave dog poop, look forward to hearing. Careful of that "ice" it's not worth getting help up over (there's a little lame pun here). Prayers for your health and sucess in the gathering of Isreal!!

    ReplyDelete