Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, June 14, 2021

Catching Birds and Braille

Please pray for my body to survive this next week's heatwave. It's supposed to be over 100 every day. Not sick. 

Little brother Duke 


For real though, this week was pretty hot too. I didn't realize how much I don't like the heat until I am walking and biking around all day every day. 

Noteworthy things of the week:
- I caught a bird (see pic) 🐦
Bird I caught 




- Someone we are teaching gave me some gold they mined 🤑

- I popped my bike tire again 😖

- Young chap and Genre got arrested (Nate and Coop)🔫. Don't worry they are good now and it was a mistake.
Go check out Young Chaps new EP


- Jose came to youth group this week! He's making lots of friends 

- My companion ran out of TP 💩 while poopin at one of our investigator's houses and they don't have any walls on their bathroom yet so I had to walk in and now I'm scarred. It was pretty funny I guess. ☠
Elder Jeppson in his natural state 


- WE GOT A BRAILLE BOM for our friend, Josephine and we are giving it to her on Tuesday. I'm hyped. 
Braille Book of Mormon! 


- Someone in the ward we are over passed away this last week, and we were able to go visit him, and man he is such a good guy. Made me really grateful for my family 



Scripture of the Week: 
- Moroni 7:40-44
- This week I thought a lot about faith and hope. Something really cool that a guy said we were talking with was that "faith is belief turned into action." I love that. What does faith mean to you? 

40 And again, my beloved brethren, I would speak unto you concerning ahope. How is it that ye can attain unto faith, save ye shall have hope?

41 And what is it that ye shall ahope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have bhope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life ceternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise.

42 Wherefore, if a man have afaith he bmust needs have hope; for without faith there cannot be any hope.

43 And again, behold I say unto you that he cannot have faith and hope, save he shall be ameek, and lowly of heart.

44 If so, his afaith and hope is vain, for none is bacceptablebefore God, save the cmeek and lowly in heart; and if a man be meek and lowly in heart, and dconfesses by the power of the Holy Ghost that Jesus is the Christ, he must needs have charity; for if he have not charity he is nothing; wherefore he must needs have charity.



Song of the Week:



Love, 
Elder Ditto 

No comments:

Post a Comment