Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, July 19, 2021

Horse Tastes Good

What's good bruthren. North Salt Lake life is treating me well. I guess I didn't really talk about where I am now in my last letter. I'm serving in the Rose Park Zone and in the Pioneer Stake. The Pioneer Stake is one of the very first stakes and it's where Thomas S. Monson and Harold B. Lee came out of this Stake. Everyone here is pretty dang hyped about that. I've been told that quite a few times already haha. 

Snakes!!!



Noteworthy things:


Stormy Exchanges


Fresh Horse: I hate some FRESH HORSE. I went on exchanges with some Elders that serve in a Tongan area and the night before this family butchered a horse. Then they fed us horse and sweet potatoes. They told the other Elder in Tongan to tell me it was beef hahah.🐎 But he just told me it was horse and it was actually way good. A little crunchy with some bones...but good. 

Snoop Dogg: Met a lady who is good friends with SNOOP DOGG and WIZ KHALIFA. She's been on some tours with him and spent some time living on his tour bus. Pretty crazy. We are gonna baptize her kids in like 2 weeks. Pray for them 🙏🏽

French MMA: We are teaching this French guy who does MMA and has been reading the Book of Mormon cuz his friend gave him a copy a little while ago. We met him while we does doing HIIT workouts outside his apartment 🥊
Top Golf



Mini Golf⛳: There is a guy in our area who has his own mini golf course in his backyard. We were gonna play with him but then he said he doesn't like missionaries or the church... sad 

Stolen Bikes: Someone almost stole our bikes. But our Stake President saved them and scared the guy off 




Quote of the Week:
- "When can we talk about God? I wanna talk about God" - Hashi (age 9)

Scripture of the Week: 
- John 3:16 (The New Testament)
“God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”


Song of the Week:
- Rescue by Lauren Daigle

Bro Turner 



Love,  
Elder Ditto 

No comments:

Post a Comment