Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, November 8, 2021

Crazy Animal Love

Another FAST week!  I am sad to say "goodbye" to Elder Sedgwick and Cleverly this week. Elder Sedgwick is leaving to the Czech/Slovak mission today and Elder Cleverly is finishing his mission this Thursday. So I will be getting a new companion this Wednesday. Maybe one day we will reunite haha. It was a really fun transfer, but I am excited to see what is to come. 

Here are some gnarly highlights from this week:

- someone we are teaching has lots of animals. One of which is a parrot. This parrot was pretty shy and didn't want to do much with us, but after a few minutes of getting to know each other, this parrot get pretty curious about my brown leather shoes. Soon after, this parrot started to "hump" my shoe. He continued this for a few minutes. Now my shoe has a stain on it from a mystery parrot liquid. If you want to see the video, then let me know, and I can send it to you 
I got to hold a Lizard

Elder Cleverly holding a lizard 


- I felt real sick last Monday for a few hours. It sucked. 
Halloween night w/ a weird filter 

I saw the Harvey's!!!! Love this fam 


- Elder Sedgwick and me went on a run! It was super fun and I was pretty dang sore after. 
morning run and sunrise 


- Elder Cleverly farted SOO BAD that we got ejected from the car. We couldn't go back in for many minutes. It was the worst smell I have ever smelt I think. It was so bad that it forced me to stop driving.
flossing in the car 


- met this really interesting guy who had to borrow our phone to call the cops cuz he thinks his WHOLE apartment complex is spying on him and hacking his phone. He called in multiple police units and was NOT happy (definitely on some sort of drugs)

- we got a call from the APs APs that Elder Sedgwick will be getting emergency transferred to fill in for another missionary. Then we got another call a free hours later saying he will be staying till he leaves for the Czech!! 
Elder Cleverly looks very tired/mad in this selfie 


- Someone we are teaching lots a snake in his house a few weeks ago and has no idea where it is lol. I hope next time we come over we find it 😂 oh she also has a naked cat and lots of dogs/cats
naked cat... 


our friend Jake!! 

Picture with President Mattinson


Quote of the Week: 
"It had been my experience that more prayers have been answered on my feet than on my knees" 
-Brigham Young 

Scripture of the Week: 
- 3 Nephi 14 (The Book of Mormon). I LOVE this chapter. Especially this week. We had lots of opportunities to not judge others and I love that message that's found in this chapter. Give it another read:) 

Song of the Week:
- Sleep On The Floor by The Lumineers. I love this song! So good!



Much Love,
- Elder Ditto 

No comments:

Post a Comment