Email Tyler at tyler.ditto@missionary.org

Monday, November 15, 2021

Meeting James The Mormon?!?

Slam dunk hunky monk. It was a good week. 

Here are the highlights/lowlights:

- Had to say goodbye to Elder Cleverly and Elder Sedgwick:(( super sad. But they both made it to there destinations safely, so that's good!
Selfie with Elder Sedgwicks fam


Goodbye Elder Sedgwick 

Goodbye Elder Cleverly 


- I SAW JAMESTHEMORMON! Me and Elder Cleverly saw him while heading home Monday night. Super dope 
James the Mormon (picture from LDS Living magazine)


-My new companion is Elder Nogueira; he is from Atlanta Georgia. His parents are originally from Brazil, so he speaks Portuguese. We hung out pretty often back when I was serving in Murray. We both like to skate too. But sadly we arent allowed to anymore, which is a huge bummer. He is been out on his mission for 9 months now. 
We had to film an interview for Elder Nogueira. This was a snapshot!


- Went to the Clark Planetarium. SO SICK!
The gateway on the way to the planetarium 


- Made like 10 more packs of spiritual cigarettes #quitsmoking

- I drank canned rainwater 
Canned rainwater 


- I called this guy that missionaries call "Elder Guapo." He helps missionaries help people they are teaching get married and he is really good at what he does. When we called him, his wife answered the door and we asked for Elder Guapo. She said he isn't available now...so I asked if we could call back later that night. Then there was a pause. She started breaking down and said he was dying right now. And that we need to pray for her and him to pass away without pain. It was so dang sad. I am amazed how many people that I talk to have died. So then I just tried to comfort her and we said we will pray for her a lot. Please keep them in your prayers

Me and Elder Nogueira 



Scripture of the Week: 

"Verily, I say unto you that ye are chosen out of the world to declare my gospel with the sound of rejoicing, as with the voice of a trump."
I am so grateful to be a missionary right now. It is a blessing. It's daggum hard sometimes, but it is so worth it. I hope you all are being a great "missionary."

Song of the Week:
- I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz


Dinner with the Dotsons! They are the coolest!


Much Love,
- Elder Ditto 

No comments:

Post a Comment